Friday, November 09, 2012

Beautiful Oops!




Since a lot of my work is brought you by the medium of 'happy accident', I'm drawn to this book -  Beautiful Oops! by Barney Saltzberg. It shows how you can turn any accident or mistake to your advantage when creating. Perfect for my 3 year old who still loves all these kinds of interactive books, and for my almost 7 year old who is a perfectionist and needs a bit of beautiful oops encouragement in his life!

Don't forget there's still 15% off A3 prints in my shop till Sunday with the code A3PRINTSALE.

Have a lovely weekend peeps. xxx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Will definitely be getting that for my boys for Xmas - hey our kids are the same ages - and so are we! My 7 year old struggles with making mistakes too...definitely needs a bit of beautiful oops encouragement xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute book, and have a beautiful (maybe even a beautiful oops) weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful book -- I definitely need to learn to love my oopses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, I am on the look-out for books for my nephew for Christmas. This one has been added to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love books like this and life like this too :) Great find Fran. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's brilliant - love it. Been collecting a few interactive book ideas for Isla, who although 5 and a half, still prefers them to story books! Have you looked at Herve Tullet's books?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a book. I think I need it!
    ps. Thanks for your lovely comment. x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!