Wednesday, March 06, 2013

New in - surface design website

Hey there peeps! I've got a new website - well it's more of an appendage to my usual website and it's just my surface pattern design. I like it better than my usual website though so if/when I ever have the time/energy I may transfer everything over to wix and start all over again. Anyway, you don't need to hear my dull train of thought, I'm sure you have enough of your own ;-)

If you notice any spelling mistakes or anything else glaringly obvious that someone with tired eyes and repetitive strain injury may not have noticed, please let me know!

Here are some more images ~ Green Grocer, Parcels and Scissors.




11 comments:

  1. Looks pretty darn amazing to me! I like the conveyor belt scroll effect, very hypnotic. Very lovely to meet you last night, you're absolutely as nice as I imagined you would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Fran, I love it! More than love it, it's so fantastic! Really.
    Such a brilliant forum to show the range and possibilities for your designs. You've been so busy - a lot of these I don't recall seeing before. They translate perfectly to fabric and I love how you've been able to transpose them on sofas, bedding etc to show how they'll look. I really am so impressed. It looks wonderful.
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kylie, you're lovely :-) drops and fly away Peter are oldies but most of the others are new. X

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous work. I have learned to expect nothing less from you, Francesca. That scissor print is fabulous. And the watering can too. Yum. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant! such a heap of work and it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!