Thursday, June 20, 2013

Crafty weaving

I pinned this Cross Stitch Chair by My Poppet a little while ago, maybe I even blogged it. I think it's such a great idea. We've got a couple of chairs with this kind of weave at home - I'd love to find the time to try it. Another thing on my list for when Gus starts school in September!



I also spotted this Etna Daybed on the Habitat website. It's also doable if you have an old bench and some lovely twine. Please can somebody try it so we can all coo at your cleverness. Thanks very much!






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I have to tell you I was totally shocked (when my youngest started school) just how quickly those precious hours flew by in the day. I thought I was going to have so much time. Anyway, the good news is you get used to your new schedule between drop off and pick up time... eventually ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!